Friday, September 2, 2011

How NOT to pick up a chick in Second Life - Episode 4


Blood Sacrifice

Nosy McNoserstein: mind if i ask how old pls cutie?
Deoridhe Quandry: Roughly 15K. ^.^
Nosy McNoserstein: lol wtf?
Nosy McNoserstein: i meant rl yrs lol
Deoridhe Quandry: There is no offline. Only Zuul. (Ed. Note: In my More Info tab it says, "There is no first life, only Zuul"; this becomes relevant later, since he claims to have read my profile but misses this reference entirely.)
Nosy McNoserstein: dont believe the hype lil girl
Nosy McNoserstein: of course is an offline lol
Deoridhe Quandry: I share that with people I know, not random strangers who demand information.
Nosy McNoserstein: hardly call it a demand lol ...i was polite and said pls lmao
[time gap]
Nosy McNoserstein: hmm lol
Nosy McNoserstein: you confuse inquisitve polite requests as demands yeh?
Nosy McNoserstein: ok i already have a good idea of ya age just but ya defensiveness : )
Deoridhe Quandry snickers. "Thrill me with your insight, please."
Nosy McNoserstein: by* not but
Nosy McNoserstein: well ya over 40
Deoridhe Quandry falls over laughing her ass off.
Deoridhe Quandry: You failed to thrill.
Nosy McNoserstein: d'ohh
Nosy McNoserstein: wasnt attemptin to thrill lol
Deoridhe Quandry: I can tell.
Nosy McNoserstein: lol
Nosy McNoserstein: cute
Nosy McNoserstein: well as ya know on sl, even with the exaggerated overdone laughin, all i can do is take ya word for it lol
Deoridhe Quandry: I have no desire to share any of my offline existence with you.
Nosy McNoserstein: thats all ya have to say cutie : )
Nosy McNoserstein: i didnt ask for any lame roleplayin bs about zuul etc lol
Nosy McNoserstein: cld've saved ups both 5mins and pointless tyin aye lol
Nosy McNoserstein: simplke yeh?
Nosy McNoserstein: lol
Deoridhe Quandry: ....you obviously didn't bother to read my profile. Attractive.
Nosy McNoserstein: i did and i was still curious
Nosy McNoserstein: sue me lol
Deoridhe Quandry: So, you saw that my profile specifies no first life information and you STILL asked? Wow.
Nosy McNoserstein: yeh course i did
Nosy McNoserstein: how many stupid women write that shit and i still get to know all about their rl lol
Deoridhe Quandry: So I'm lame, and stupid. I can see you'd be really valuable as an acquaintance. I've always wanted someone to insult me.
Nosy McNoserstein: i didnt say you lol
Deoridhe Quandry: So you just HOPED I was stupid.
Deoridhe Quandry: I mean, how am I supposed to take what you actually said? Or do you fail in using language accurately?
Nosy McNoserstein: im quite accomplished in the english language cutie ....ive had to restrain myself from correctin some of your typos actually lol
Deoridhe Quandry: Ah, so you are skilled in the English language, you simply are incapable of punctuation or expressing yourself without being insulting. Got it.
Nosy McNoserstein: and no i didnt assume you stupid .....i know female professors here who are far from stupid and yet they still offer me rl info even though their profile says opposite lol
Nosy McNoserstein: lol maybe ...maybe not
Nosy McNoserstein: you can decide that for yaself lol ....self-appraisal is no appraisal at all so pointless for me to try convince ya either way lol
Nosy McNoserstein: and yeh i get lazt with punctuation in txt i will admit
Nosy McNoserstein: lazy*
Nosy McNoserstein: about the only punctuation im strict about is question marks at the end of a ques lol
Deoridhe Quandry: Charming.
Nosy McNoserstein: i really am ya know lol ....ask me mum : )
[gap in time]
Nosy McNoserstein: am i forgiven? : (
Deoridhe Quandry: Did you apologize?
Nosy McNoserstein: so no apology needed yeh?
Deoridhe Quandry: If no apology is tendered, no forgiveness will be given.

Guys, guys, guys... online typing like this is the verbal equivalent of showing up in public wearing your underwear on your head. And honestly, I'm totally over being insulted in the course of a conversation, especially when I'm being accused of typoing by someone who can't spell "correctin". If you want to talk to me, and you've read my profile, there's loads there. Ask about something. Comment on something. Don't ask for information I don't offer, and insult my replies and myself.

And yes, meta-Deoridhe is between 15,000 and 20,000 years old. Cope.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Kei Cream
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 05
Eyecolor: Lolapop, La Llorona - blue-black
Lipstick: Skinthesis, Liquid Heat - Deep
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Exile, Sunny - Stefani Mix
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Necklace: Lolapop, Unseelie Necklace (Twisted Hunt Prize)
Dress: Zephi's Shop, Lace Gothic Dress II
Panties: katat0nik, Holiday Panties - blue
Key: Dilly Dolls, Jeweled Heart
Ring: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Skully Pumps - ink / black

Pose: Glitterati, 127

Location: Vampyr Empire
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT Moony
Water Settings:

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

4 comments:

  1. 15000 years old and not a wrinkle to show for it! Whoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. online typing like this is the verbal equivalent of showing up in public wearing your underwear on your head...haha so well made this statement .. greetings Nic

    ReplyDelete