Friday, September 9, 2011

Partial Film Noir

On the Bridge

I had some fun taking pictures with my friend Hikaru, both of us wearing De La Soul's new warrior skin (for sale for 99$L in a wide variety of shades in her store). I'm wearing Smoke and he's wearing Cocoa - and she just recently released a picture of all the shades the Aesteli/Aestelian skins were going to come in, and it blew me away. I'm especially impressed with Pepper, a blue-black skin tone which isn't often seen on SL, as well as the ruddy modifications of other skin tones offering a truly impressive range of tones. Look forward to seeing me and my alt in these tones (Agbala is from Ghana and has very dark skin) for some comparison and more couple-pictures fun!

( More pictures here. )

Credits (Me):

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Smoke - Warrior
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 05
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Tukinowaguma, Adelita Gold
Collar: Magically Alluring, "The Raven"
Wings: Boom, Aranel's Wings - Evil Edition
Clothing: G Field, Cocktail Dress "Helen" - black
Ring: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Shoes: G Field, Flower Pumps "Eve" - Black

Pose: Glitteratti, Ice Skating 4

Location: Golden Gate Bridge
Light Settings: Maroon

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment