Saturday, September 24, 2011

Watermelon Dreams and Candy Frosting

Spin

When I saw the new dresses from katat0nik - another designer to jump on the mesh bandwagon - I simply couldn't resist. It moves extremely well with my poses, and comes in four different sizes (I am wearing curvy, which is the second to biggest size). I had a ball using some of the more complex and curvy of my Long Awkward Poses to watch the mesh of the dress curve with it; it really added to the possibilities in my picture taking. The Primalot jewelry I'm wearing was a free gift, and I'll confess I would have never purchased it but I was very grateful for it being in my inventory as I tossed my way through it looking for options. I also added sakura hairflowers from Little Boy Blue - one of his newest releases - and shoes from Lassitude & Ennui.

Something about color really cheers me up! After putting on bright and shiny clothing, and pestering some friends to pay attention to me, I feel much more cheered up! I think Torley's amazing and shiny sim helped, too. Check out the cake in some of the more pictures!! He makes me wish I could afford a sim of my very own.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De la Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Cosmetics: De La Soul, Faerie Pastel
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear
Hair: House of Munster, Lola - pinks
Hair Flower: Little Boy Blue, Sakura Hair Flower
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: katat0nik, Hard Candy babydoll (mesh)
Jewelry: Primalot, Hortensia 2.0
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Skully Pumps

Poses: Long Awkward Pose

Location: Torley Island

Light Settings: TOR, FOGGY Rose Tinted

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment