Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jewelry Faire: Steps Leaving Flowers

Flowers Where She Walks

I love the effect of "blowing out" the lighting to make things seem luminescent. It makes colors just jump out at you (I think the technical term is "pop") and that really works well with the glory that is Evie's Closet's Ariel flower bikini in rainbow. I have rather a thing for rainbows, as many people know, and this bikini was worth the extensive time I spent fitting it to my curves. It comes with two sizes, and I started with the smaller and moved the flowers out to cover (mostly), but there are also modesty covers included. The soleless sandals from Studio Sidhe actually seem to gleam in the light; I'm really enjoying the different bead variations; this one is brighter colored, though the others are antique and faded in hue - which is really lovely.

Crystal

The necklace from Fairy Tail is a promotional at the Faire, which is lovely. It also comes in pink. I ended up pairing everything with lovely hair from BC322 with a matching butterfly on it. I had completely forgotten I got this hair until I was looking for something pixie-ish, and this seemed to fit the bill perfectly. So did these custom wings from Falln Angels with color changing roses. I had a lot of fun watching the colors changing, and trying to catch those moments when their hearts and outer petals were different.

Grandpa Willow

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De la Soul, Kei - Cream
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Lashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5
Blush: H+K, cheeks 3
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear
Hair: BC322, Hana-Otome - D Golden
Wings: Falln Angel Creations, Rose Vine Wings Deo

Necklace: Fairy Tail, Jewelry Fair Gift (Jewelry Faire)
Bikini: Evie's Closet, Ariel - Rainbow
Bracelet: SC, Ceramic Bead (Jewelry Faire)
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Foot Jewelry: Studio Sidhe, Soleless Sandals - Antique China (Jewelry Faire - promotional item)
Feet: SLink, Jolie Flat Bare

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Jewelry Faire - Earth
Light Settings: Alchemy Immortalis, Fog Lifting (made brighter)

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment