Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Midnight Dolly

Roses Bloom at Midnight

I finally swung by Ezura when the Twisted hunt hit it (check out the hat - LOVE THE HAT!) and I ended up getting completely distracted by Lolita dresses! OMG! I dragged out a totally old set of heels from AY Mango which still uses invisiprims, but I love them so much! I need to bribe a shoe maker to make a set, since I think the old store is gone.

(The hat is from Heartsick. LOVE IT! WORSHIP IT! BOW DOWN TO THE HAT!!!)

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Kei - Cream
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 05
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Eve hair - Golden
Hat: Heartsick, Twisted Topper - Blue Unseelie
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Clothing: Ezura, Dolly 04 Blue
Ring: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Shoes: AY Mango, Open Pumps blue

Pose: Glitteratti, Jewelry 2

Location: Fallen Gods
Light Settings: Lunar Morning 7
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment