Friday, September 16, 2011

Color Challenge: Week Forty-six - Brick Red

Chocolate Waterfall

It took me a little while to find an outfit for this color challenge, especially coming fast on the heels of firebrick. I ended up with an entire costume put together which I ended up remaking when I remembered a pair of G Field shoes I hadn't been able to fit into my firebrick outfit - though I have to admit I ended up more chocolatey than brickey! In the right light, though, it matches up to the boots, and I think the final effect is quite glorious. I adore this "open" boot style - with the cuff and shoe visible beneath. I'm hoping she'll come out with some more shoes, though her most recent empire waistline dress is completely luring me into spending more than I should!

Pause by the River

The dress and hair ornament is from Ruru Pino, and is completely gorgeous and charming. I love the chocolate roses, and the framework of the skirt is amazing. I love the quality of Ero-Lolita, where the hoop skirt is visible with the ruffles tucked in underneath. The key is included, and I love how it looks just like molded chocolate! My only wish, and it is a small detail, is that the neck ruffle had a solider center - something molded-looking like the key; I think a simple collar of some sort would have really finished it beautifully.

Bridge

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Lipstick: Skinthesis, Liquid Heat Expensive
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Autumn - brown/gold
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 05
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Raspberry Aristocrat, Red Fireweed
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Ruru Tear, Chocolat au Rhum
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: G Field, Open Boots "Vilda" - brick

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Chocolate Serenity
Light Settings: TOR, DUSK Apts

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

3 comments:

  1. I think you look adorable and that dress is brick enough, the pattern on it is really nice. And those shoes are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like an adorable doll! I want to fluff out your little skirt and set you up on my dolly shelf =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Anichka. Honestly, I think if the pictures are pretty enough people forgive a lot!

    Awww, thank you Laila! Do I get a My Little Pony to sit next to?

    ReplyDelete