Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jewelry Fair: Bathing in Fire

Lava

It was halfway through my photographs that Studio Sidhe's creator IMed me with the small correction about her Soleless Sandals - I had gotten a no-modify version, but all the ones sold are modify ok, which is a real boon! I ended up fitting these to my ankle, and you can see how superior the quality of them are! These are still available at the Jewelry Faire, and they are well worth the look! I think my foot shots are improving, too! Aren't those SLink nails simply divine? I thought red suited the lava!

Schoolgirl Crush

I ended up buying the Magpie (landmark at the Faire) bracelets to finish my outfit - the rest was in my inventory "new" folder (my new folder is enormous, gargantuan, it's sort of becoming recursive at this point I fear - one misplaced shoe and I might start my own black hole!). I had fun combining the top from G Field (in two different colors) with the skirt from Has Been (which has charmingly retro clothing). I thought the hair from Magika matched an unusually retro feel from me - being enormous earphones like you just don't see anymore!

I loved the fire build, especially the contrast between cooling magma tops and the hotter, brighter colored magma at the edges of magma pools. It really looks like a place where dragons would be playing, making balls out of molten lava to toss to one another. And here I am, in the thick of it!

Dance on the Dragon Bridge

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De la Soul, Kei - Cream
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Lashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5
Blush: H+K, cheeks 3
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear
Hair: Magika, Dejaine - blonde honey
Wings: TERHO, Eld

a Wings - red
Top: G Field, Halter Top - black and white
Skirt: Has Been, Zilla Skirt - red
Bracelets: Magpie, Cassana Bracelets
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Foot Jewelry: Studio Sidhe, Soleless Sandals - Antique Bohemian (Jewelry Faire - promotional item)
Feet: SLink, Jolie Flat Bare

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Jewelry Faire - Air
Light Settings: TOR, SUNRISE - Canyon Dreams Red

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the mention! Your pictures are terrific! but it makes my feet burn to look at them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! One of the advantages of fae is resistance to elements; isn't that awesome?

    ReplyDelete