Sunday, September 18, 2011

How Not to Please a Designer in Second Life

In the vein of "How not to pick up a chick in second life," I have something fresh from the IM history of an acquaintance of mine - reproduced with permission.

[11:19] Second Life: Friendship offer.
Checked profile. Blank. Checked account age. 2 months.
[11:19] Designer: I don't know you. Sorry.
[11:19] Second Life: Friendship offer declined.
[11:20] I Eat Paste: can i say something
[11:20] Designer: sure
[11:20] I Eat Paste: did you make [set of skins]
[11:20] Designer: yes I did
[11:21] I Eat Paste: well i dont have no money well i am new at the game i know it is a lot to ask but can i have it for free but i will try to pay you back
[11:21] Designer: No.
[11:21] I Eat Paste: ok...
[11:22] I Eat Paste: bich
[11:22] Designer: O_O excuse me?

At this point there is silence, no response and I am not about to push it so, I go back to working.

As I am cammed in on my vendors, suddenly my camera shifts. That GUY.. is up in my workshop, banging up against me! W..t...f....

[12:03] Designer: Excuse me, just what are you doing up here? This is my workshop and private residence.
[12:03] I Eat Paste: hey i want that avatar

Still, he is running around my workshop and banging into me, along with clicking the vendor system I am working on!

[12:03] Designer: You know what. I said no. You are BEYOND rude, annoying, and pushy. You have 30 seconds to get off my island and quit bugging me before I ban you from my sim AND from using any of my vendors.
[12:04] I Eat Paste: fuk you bitch give me the avi
[12:04] Designer: Goodbye asshat.
[12:04] I Eat Paste: i want the [skin] thing

BANNED! Ejected! MUTED!


Don't be like I Eat Paste - don't be an asshat on Second Life!


Credits: Skin: De La Soul, Kei - Cream
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee Eyes - Bronze
Eyeshadow: Adam n Eve, Corsage
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 05
Blush: Mock, Dark Tan
Lipstick: Mock., Brazen Bronze Lip Stain
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Honey Hair, Bowtie Bella - Antique Bronze
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Necklace: Earthstones, Mahika Set - Autumn
Dress: Celestial Studio, Nena Dress - Bronze
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: G Field, Knot Wedge Sandal - bronze

Pose: Glitterati, 250 2

Location: Wonder Lost
Light Settings: Foggy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment