Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lights Out

Up and Out

I watched half a town disappear into darkness as the lights went out. Street lights, house lights, power; only the glow of a laptop and the light pollution on the mist lit up the world for blocks. Scrambling for candles, sneaking out through the dimness; it amazes me once more how reliant on artificial light I am - how it plays into every aspect of my life in a way rarely considered. Even to go to sleep, that light by the bed is so critical for the ritual of reading before sleep.

I found myself on the shore, then, listening to the waves as the lights clicked back on, all at once.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:


Eyes: Miriel, Standard Eyes, Light Blue
Skin: MiaSnow, Rainbow Tan 3
Hair: Exile, Wild Thing - blackgold
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle - shrunk and recolored black
Dress: Hal*Hina, Flower Mini Dress, Dark Grey
Shoes: G Field, Short Lace-Up Boots, Gray
Gloves: Sn@tch, Long Gloves Grey


Pose: Leafy Hang
Light Settings - [Euphoria] Air Pollution
Water Settings - Glassy
Location: Spencer Museum of Art


Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment