Friday, October 14, 2011

Color Challenge: Week Fifty - Mulberry

Something In My Eye

We're coming to the end of the challenge, and I'm feeling a bit sad about it, to be honest. I ended up in a shiny, Mulberry dress and a scary, mulberry sim for Halloween. I'm not a big horror and gore fan, but Halloween seemed to call for it.

Ever been unable to think of a thing to say?

Yeah.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, Roomee - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5A
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Lipstick: L.Fauna, Lipstick - Pink 2
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Juliette Hair - Jellyfish
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Icing, Mulberry Cordial
Jewelry: Beloved, Pearls and Ribbons
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: G Field, Knot Wedge - Pink

Pose: Glitterati, 109

Location: Mulberry Orphanage
Light Settings: TOR HORROR Rancid Milk
Water Settings: TOR Trandshan

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

12 comments:

  1. Heehee Deoridhe, I found that sim too, but didn't end up going because, like you, I'm not much of a fan and it's not the feel I wanted for my pic.
    You did a lovely job - even the hair!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic. Feel like you were looking right at me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to take shots in the mulberry halloween sim and failed. Too much lag for me.

    You look adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooow i saw all your pictures on flickr...SUPER.. big compliments .. so full with fantasy .. and nice points of view..bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ygrey!

    Yeah, Laura... it definitely was outside of my comfort zone!

    Thanks, Arya! I'm glad I got that effect in place!

    Thanks Anichka! I didn't like the look of the other Mulberry, but this one was creepy.

    Thanks so much, Nicandra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures, although your cute fairy does seem very lost and out of place, I feel bad for her! I love the eyes in the one you show off here, so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *laughs* I hoofed it as soon as the pictures were done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed mulberry! Love the entire look. But I am still chuckling to myself with the kangaroo comment in group chat last week. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a pretty dress and your eyes are beautifully sparkly, love this look

    ReplyDelete