United InshCon by Eldowyn Inshan (Interview)
~*Sweet Revolutions*~ by Sweetgwendoline Bailey (Interview)
Builder: Sweetgwendoline Bailey and Eldowyn Inshan
Saturday, April 23 at 5:30PM SLT - LitFest Region Tour: Twilight Illusion
Sunday, April 24 at 10AM SLT - LitFest Region Tour: Twilight Illusion
The Great Alliance (Interview): ["A Suitor for the Queen"]
- Friday, April 22 at 4PM SLT - - The Queen’s Dilemma
- Saturday, April 23 at 5PM SLT - The 1st Challenge: Test of Courtly Manners
- Sunday, April 24 at 5PM SLT - The 2nd Challenge: Test of Metal (Fencing)
- Tuesday, April 26 at 5PM SLT - The 3rd Challenge: Gifts of Gratitude
- Thursday, April 28 at 4PM SLT - Mysteries Revealed
- Saturday, April 30 at 5PM SLT - The Final Challenge
Read the Timetable of Events here.
Read about the Great Alliance here.
Read daily updates here.
Other Stores on Sim:
- *Independent Objects* by Susan Independent
- Gypsy Wolf & Snoodles by Nikita Schapire & Yap Snoodle
- Beyond Persuasion design by Elizabet Savira
- Silent Sanctuary by Raeyn Sirnah
- BamPu Legacies by BambiChicque Resident
- Mindgardens Creations by Bonny Greenwood
- Feyline Fashions by FeydaAnn Ferryhill
- [MUSE] & NSP by Norena Soir
- Dream of Medieval Crafts by Minako Ying
- Fantasy China by Alial Allen
- Black Tulip by Auryn Beorn
- *~rayheart~* by Xiue Yalin
- Lunar Seasonal Designs by Lunar Tripsa
- BluPrintz by Mirajai Maven
- Homebase Furniture & More by Baljaro Resident
- %Percent Furniture & Lighting by Plato Novo
Blood colored lava stains the ground, heat radiating upward to bake anything which tries to exist above it's mottled surface. There is water here but it's a murky red that reflects a red, swiftly moving sky - as if the clouds themselves rebel from staying overhead. Sulfur hands heavily on the air, sinking down in clots onto semi-transparent blood mushrooms which rise out of the uneven ground. Little lives here, but much exists in perpetuity. Demons hold multicolored lamps; the echos of angels welcome visitors; a skull chatters on her own hand, flames their own guide, and her sisters await the unwary as the unmarked path wanders across a desolate landscape. Other limbs form arrows that serve the same purpose, direction with a macabre effect. Ragged huts tilt on sharp inclines, sinking toward the bloody river, and through them the path meanders haphazardly.
The first shock of white in a while, angelic figures holding balls of living lava as lamps, comes out of nowhere and with it the first breath of cold air in a while. Snow falls from translucent clouds that hang low, the shock from frying to icy destructive in it's cleanse. The sun is no independent satellite here; instead it hangs like a counterweight from a clock of the moon, chiming the time without regard for any around. The first flowers are here, their paleness clinking to vines and stone archways sunk into islands which float in the sky. Rainbow grapes hang alongside them with tempting lusciousness, and nearby ivy the color of new silver shines in even the slightest light. Square buildings with the shine of stained glass in each window and around the narrow cupola rest on their own clouds, stairs of condensed cloud bridging the gaps between them.
Clouds give under even mild weight yet somehow remain unmoved, the terrors below still casting their pall across perfection. Angelic guardians hold cool balls of light at the apex, their expressions as unchanging as ever - unmoved by either bliss or sorrow. Here cupid lays slain, another cupid already taking his place, and pixies flutter around their home like multicolored hummingbirds. The only solid ground is down another flight of stairs which shine under the least pressure; icy marble ringed with stone archways and hung with green vines. Iron lams hang at regular intervals, adding light to the darkness of night. The eventual inevitable descent is shocking and not; a return to warmth that thaws icy limbs is welcome until the heat once more becomes too powerful for anyone to endure.
( More Twilight Illusion images here. )
Location: Twilight Illusion
Windlight Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default
Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping