Builder: Mayah Parx
Event Sponsor: Yasum Design (Tinkers Hollow) by Azlyn Vaher
Friday, April 29 at 5:30PM SLT - LitFest Region Tour: Tinkers Hollow
Saturday, April 30 at 10AM SLT - LitFest Region Tour: Tinkers Hollow
Other Stores on Sim:
- ND/MD by Alea Lamont on Tinkers Hollow
- Analog Dog Hair by Queue Marlowe on Tinkers Hollow
- Rivendale by lrriven Resident on Tinkers Hollow
- Bad Katz by Katz Republic on Tinkers Hollow
- Epic by Jade Winthorpe on Tinkers Hollow
- Stone’s Works by Darkstone Aeon on Tinkers Hollow
- ~Lantian/Flox~ by Wyvern Dryke on Tinkers Hollow
- LOVE ROLEPLAY AND FANTASY STORE by Krystali Rabeni on Tinkers Hollow
- Whimsical Wonders/Winry’s Whimsey by Winry Carver on Tinkers Hollow
- Jenara by Jennylynn Capalini on Tinkers Hollow
- GUARAN-DOU by ASMA Harcourt on Tinkers Hollow
- Petite Plunder & Immortals Inspirations by Zevyah Resident on Tinkers Hollow
- VH by Voidheart Mistwalker on Tinkers Hollow
- c*C*c by Kamo Resident on Tinkers Hollow
- ChiC buildings by Chic Aeon on Tinkers Hollow
Cacophony becomes routine.
The star gate is only the first hint of a shift in style toward toothsome, and soon enormous jellybeans make that more than apparent. They dot the winding, confusing path through Tinker's Hollow, bright colors directing the way at unexpected forks in the road. Tea breaks are common, enormous cup flowers swallowing tea grown on tea-trees, large enough for giants to sip. The chocolate river is passed almost unnoticed; onlu the flow of sweetness from pipes on the rambleshack buildings draws attention once more down, the scent rising thick in the air. Improbable creatures flock about it and ride upon it - here a rat on that giant's abandoned, half-eaten apple, there a pod of glass dolphins leap cleanly through creamy waves.
Dark soil covered in swirls of gold rises and falls around a more sedate span of brick which somehow sinks into colorful squares of marbled floor - the combination eye catching and disorienting. The path smooths as it rises between plateaus, some of the holding more amalgams of stone and metal, others holding tableaus of flying teacups or enormous dice trees. Unexpected details loom over or are tucked into crevices in the rock, framed by brightly colored grass which holds no respect for the night, glowing as if the sun lived within them. Gear trees cast long shadows, and flowers which dwarf all but colossi turn their heads to watch passersby from their beds of beans. Glowing birds nest in the craters left by volcanos, and the path is more marked by lack of direction - curving here and there and once even devolving to a ladder sunk into the side of a cliff.
Even unicorns frolic here, drawn by the sweetness on the air to rest under candy colored trees and snack on caramel grasses near puffs of marshmallow mushrooms. They gather at the heart of Tinker's Hollow, dancing in sparking circles around plants piled high to protect the most rare of their kind -a newborn foal all gangling legs and large eyes. More evidence of a passing giant sit nearby, bottles of samples tucked absently to the side of the path made of their jelly beans, ready for their return. The ground shakes and chocolate branches fall into piles for passers to munch on, and the lingering traces of sugar remain long after the dust of the hollow have fallen from their feet.
( More Tinker's Hollow images here. )
Location: Tinker's Hollow
Windlight Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default
Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping