Friday, July 19, 2013

Single Frame Stories: Original

Single Frame Stories: Original

"Original and Deluxe Flavor"

It's always weird trying to figure out what is the "original" Deoridhe. Deoridhe Starr, my older alt, could be considered that, but I literally only played once and then abandoned the account - only to uncover it like an artifact a couple of years ago. This is not a pictures of Deoridhe Starr, though, but rather one of my first attempts at a profile picture on Deoridhe Quandry, before I knew pretty much anything about photography. What I find the most amazing is that everything has changed - including the shape, since I've tweaked it - and yet I think it's obvious from simply seeing this image that this is an older picture of the same avatar with the same aesthetic. I also really wish, now that we have cosmetics, that I had those eyes on a cosmetics layer, because I would wear the Hel out of them.

( More single frame stories here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Candace Creamer
Hair: Truth, Kasia
Flowers: Bliss Couture, Korin
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Mesh Eye Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Damned, Rainbow
Lipstick: Mock, Everwinter Lip Jelle
Wings: Deviance, Titania Mesh Fairy Wings
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: Nine Inch Nails, Butterflies
Dress: Senzafine, "Miette" Lolita Dress

Image of Me:
Hair: Sirena
Skin: Curio
Eyes: Tacky Star
Texture: Fortunas Designs

Pose: !bang, stand 178

Location: My Platform
Light Settings: AnaLutetia - studio

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment