Friday, July 12, 2013

Single Frame Stories: Pot

Single Frame Stories: Pot

Years ago I had a vision of walking in a field full of wildflowers and reaching out to them, only to have their roots grow through my veins, sucking me up and reforming me out of their own stuff as it gradually grew more and more difficult for me to move, until I was an enormous tree reborn out of the flowers which had consumed me. it was an odd feeling, things moving through my veins which weren't blood, but not at all painful and I still carry the sense of that vision in my bones along with a deep sense of peace, of how I and my environment influence each other as I rebuild myself through my environment, through all of the flowers which live around and within and through me - they feed on me, and I on them.

I also really love puns, though, so now I am the Wrong Kind of Pot.

Detail: The Wrong Kind of Pot

( More single frame stories. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Candace Creamer
Hair: Truth, Orchid
Headflowers 1: BP, Inner Tree blue
Headflowers 2: Panda Express, Head Sprout
Headflowers 3: !bang, Clover Shamrock
Headflowers 4: Sugar, Early Morning Sprout
Headflowers 5: Sugar, Sunny Blossom Sprout
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Mesh Eye Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Boom, Mean Green Eye Paint
Wings: Deviance, Titania Mesh Fairy Wings
Jewelry: Donna Flora, Vera
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: Orc Inc, USA
Dress: LeeZu, CoCo Dress
Black Roses: G Field, Rose Fairy
Shoes: G Field, Flower Pumps "Eve"

Tea Set: Schadenfreude, Tako Set (Arcade Prizes)

Pose: Flowey, all that happiness

Location: My Platform
Light Settings: Rot

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment