Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Squee: Bishie Style SL

The Sunday Squee is when I can talk about things that make me happy and excited. The main focus will be on different things people created, from books to movies to television shows to podcasts, and my effort will be to highlight less commonly known things as a way to share what I love. If you want to join in the Sunday Squee, please link back to me so I can enjoy what you love!

The Lost Land: Selfie

A growing friend, Devin Vaughn (Plurk), is a fellow blogger (Bishie Style SL) and photographer (Flickr) of much skill and style. What I particularly like about his posts is that he's always telling little snippets of stories based on the images and characters captured. His process is very different from mine, but I adore the results and daydream fondly of the day I'll be one of the women in his picture, a story written about me! He's inspired me in any number of ways, through encouragement and conversation on Plurk (where we met) through my appreciation of the artistry of his images (which inspires me to try to be more creative and emotional with my own style) and finally through interest in the mini vignettes he writes and my own attempts at a similar style of storytelling within my own milieu. In ways large and small, it makes me happy to run across him and his work, and it makes me glad to get to know him as both of us work hard to improve as bloggers and artists!

He's also REALLY TALL so make sure to yell at him a lot so he doesn't step on you by accident!

Your Intrepid Hunters!

2 comments:

  1. XD XD XD It's been great getting to know you better. Yes! Let's team up again! ^^/

    ReplyDelete