Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Mizu: I'm a Little Cloud

Image Description: Woman in white who is solid to the waist and then becomes invisible from the thigh down, except for her sandals, standing in front of a fence and a Japanese parasol.

I recently enjoyed the interactive story of Mizu (Guide Part One | Part Two), and part of that enjoyment was dressing up in story specific clothes, all of them exclusive to this event. The story itself is delightful - I'm planning on playing it again just for fun, now that I know the way of it. The nearby shopping area is also delightful, with a selection of yukata, some lovely slippers, and even some watery wonders like this adorable outfit I picked up from Drop - more known for their male clothing, but in this case offering up a charming effect - a woman who fades out into mist from the waist down. I love it, especially in shots where you can see through to the hand in back! The cloud hat is also part of the outfit, strings of irregularly sized teardops from an amazing fluffy cloud. I felt like the shoes really sold that I'm solid, just invisible, and so I added these lovely sandals from Sakka's Studio. I love how realistic they are, from the heavy weight of the trim and the thong between the toes to the gentle pastel colors of the fabric - the exclusive for this event. The angle of the heel is particular is very nice - I liked how I could use it to make this improbable pose more probable.

Image Description: Sandals on invisible feet balanced on the edge of a bucket and resting on the wall.

My accessories are also from the Mizu shopping area, one of them - this amazing dewdrop ring - an exclusive that studio AKINI is releasing just here. There are a lot of other options available through a gacha on site, but this ring you can simply purchase and enjoy. In addition to the blue I'm showing here, the rose can be texture changed to a shiny red and a gleaming gold. Finally my lipstick, one of a flurry of translucent reds and pinks, is also an exclusive from violetta. The matte version is also available, as is an inexpensive but sweet set of blush. It really adds a soft touch to the rest of my look, a sweet cloud touching down for a few days for a wonderful story. I took my pictures as I went along, enjoying the various locations I was teleported between through the course of the adventure. I love the dreamy quality of my locations, and once again I urge you to enjoy the wonderful story of Mizu.

Image Description: Hips up pictures of a woman in front of a Tokonoma.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Analog Dog, Evoke
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Violetta, Gradient Lip Gloss (Mizu)
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands: SLink, Hands
Nails: A:S:S, Precious 1
Jewelry: Spyralle, Teardrop Set
Ring: Akini, WaterRing  (Mizu - Limited Edition)
Outfit: Drop, Cloud Costume (Mizu)
Shoes: Sakka's Studio, JP wooden sandals (Mizu)

Poses: Grafica


Location: Mizu: A Rainy Story
Light Settings: Sim Default
Water Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

2 comments: