Monday, June 1, 2015

Time Flies on Broken Wings

Caught in my Own Reflection

'Your hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation...'
- RWBY Black


( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Asset, Athena Hair
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Musa, Tarja 6
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Lazuri, Perles de Gloire
Hands & Feet: SLink, Hands & Feet
Rings: ieQED, Persephone Ring Set
Nails: A:S:S, Gold Thread
Outfit: Cila, Lucia
Heart: Likka House, Look My Heart
Shoes: LVC, Ballet Straps White

Pose: Exposeur


Location: SaNaRae
Light Settings: Places, Annamaria
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping














No comments:

Post a Comment