Friday, July 1, 2016

Month of the Blog: June

Pelican Brief

This month I tried to get back into art in a small way and it happened, but not as much as I could have wished. I also experimented with using alts to show off hunt prizes, and that went rather well. This was also the month when I finally began treatment for ADD, and the month my cat looked very sick but may have just become much pickier about his food. It's been a lot of ups, a lot of downs, and not much in between - not conducive for being in Second Life, much less blogging about it! For next month, I hope to get back into my more regular posts - the Colour Challenge, the Art Analysis, my Sunday Squees. We'll see if it comes to pass!

Cosmetics Fair: Green

Top Ten Posts in May:

  1. Poppin' Penguin Hunt!: Summer Lovin'
  2. Genre: New Republic
  3. Hamlet - In a Nutshell
  4. Say Their Names
  5. Suspended
  6. Midnight Madness: You See Right Through Me
  7. LEA 26, 27, 28, and 29 - Pop-Up Art
  8. Sunday Squee: Bare@Rose's Raffle
  9. SL13B: Something Sweet
  10. Cosmetics Faire: Six Colors, Six Looks
Lost in Legends

No comments:

Post a Comment