Strawberry has another meme, this time a very nosy one about all kinds of firsts! Naughty, nosy Strawberry! What can I do but to acquiesce to your curiosity and talk about one of my favorite subjects, myself?
- First SL Friend: My darling Ro-chan. Rowan also introduced me to Second Life, though she wasn't the inspiration for me staying - that I hand to the philosophy discussions I now barely attend. My first real friend made in Second Life was Xeneri, who I have met offline and who has now mostly left Second Life.
- First SL Kiss: It would have had to be in character, and I think it was the first relationship Deoridhe got involved in which quickly segued to a V style threesome and from there to Deoridhe being indirectly dumped by someone now not interested in her at all. This was actually a really gut-twisting experience out of character as well, for a variety of reasons.
- First SLex time/place/partner: Same person as above, in character. It was on a sim called Karamoon, the second place I ever roleplayed, and started a trend of Deoridhe only being involved in threesomes, almost always as the extra person, and always with two guys.
- First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: Never really had one. I briefly partnered a male friend to try to torment his stalker, but it ended up being boring and so I divorced him with much taunting. The funniest moment was when another friend noticed he was my partner and freaked out because I hadn't mentioned anything.
- First SL Job: Closest I have is being a blogger; I am paid in STUFF! I have been invited to work at a couple of store sims, but it always involved remembering when I needed to be there and that seemed kind of a pain in the ass.
- First SL Creation: Difficult to say, probably a fountain, but the first I ever lived in was my beloved globe home with the spiral staircase down the middle. I designed and made those fountains myself, all out of basic prims because I had no access to sculpties. I made it so that you could walk up the fountains from level to level all the way to the top, which was a dance ball. The fountain continues all the way down, flowing down a tube in the middle of the house to a pond in the basement, which I always wanted to add fish to. Now and then I consider getting into sculpties to try to remake those fountains; I was so proud of them!
- First Encounter with a SLebrity: I'm honestly not sure what a SLebrity is. The first time I ever spoke to someone I knew through other means first was Azriel Demain of Falln Angel Creations. We ended up being quite good friends in the end.
- First Encounter with a Linden: I have never met a Linden. I was once within speaking distance of a Linden bot which apparent measured lag or something? I've been to Torley's sim a few times, but never met him.
- First SL Sim you fell in love with: Ooooh, it's an even fight between Immersiva and World's End Garden. For both of them, I gasps out loud when I teleported in.
- First SL Blog Post: A Beginning was my first blogpost, which heavily referenced things I'd created through Gaia Online, my previous time wasting hobby. I still consider myself kinda new, though - usually only fifty views per post is kinda teensy, even if it's a whole lot more than I had when I started!
( More favorite pictures here. )