Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2012 Color Challenge: Week 15 - Seashell Peach

Wistful

Many of us said that Seashell Peach was a hard color, and I'm inclined to agree - really I only managed it in bits and pieces of my outfit, but I think the overall effect is just peachy! I matched it with a brand new style of skin from De La Soul which I absolutely fell in love with (I'm planning to see if I can bribe her to do a pale, rainbow version; I'm thinking cream puffs and chocolate macrons might work - what do you think?)

I spent the weekend being very cranky, but I'm slowly feeling that lift as I get more into doing things. I'm still a bit stuck in ennui, though; not really wanting to deal with people, not really wanting to be out and about, and yet feeling like I want people to reassure me and tell me I'm wonderful. I ended up taking pictures instead, and hanging out or chatting with dear friends, and I'll make it through my week somehow while hiding from as many people as I can the underlying crank that is me. I don't think it will be hard; for some reason people don't much see my more negative moods - I have become too good at hiding them, perhaps. I made myself delicious English pancakes, and have extra for a snack tomorrow, and I may end up trying to bake bread again - this time with yeast! Cooking has been cheering me up a lot, though I still hate cleaning; I guess 50% of being an adult isn't bad, right?

Chipmunk Snacks

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Beatrice Ikon - Dust
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelases 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Mock, Opal Lipcolor - Mocha
Hairflowers: Ruru Pino, Tweety Peach
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Dominique2 Mesh (promotional item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Necklace: Periquita, Alien Gold Necklace B - peach
Dress: Deviance, Sugar Plum Fairy - Peach
Boots: G Field, Long Cuff Boots "Will" - peach (no longer available)

Poses: Magnifique

Location: Leroy (Erd beeren)
Light Settings: TOR, SCIFI Cranched
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment