Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bloody Wimp

Bloody Dance

I am a total wimp when it comes to horror and scary things. Even patently false things, even on the internet, I can get thoroughly creeped out.This photoshoot was no different; my feet were tucked up, I had lights on, and I turned the volume OFF! But I like how the pictures turned out, and to do this creepy outfit from Blue Blood credit (it was part of a special event recently, but I couldn't tell you which) was totally worth it. Pairing it with my favorite thigh high boots from Kcreations was also a must - these are patent leather and I'll be following her store until I get all the thigh high boot styles my little heart could desire. There are vast amounts of the hotel which I didn't explore; I ended up finding a few places for pictures, and I might come back during the day with brighter in-world lighting, but I don't think I will. If you like the ghostly and the creepy, though, this is a wonderful place to go - extremely well made and textured. There are many floors of different styles of frightening things, including creepy teddy bears and floating ghosts, and I think I even saw tentacles on my quick scan through to find the bloody words my hands implied should be there.

Haunted

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, MESH Eye - Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelases 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Mock, Bella Vetro Gloss - Lepore Red
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Kumi Mesh Hair (promotional item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Blue Blood, Nina
Boots: Kcreations, Ballet Thighboots Patent (gift)

Pose: Glitterati

Location: Falmouth Hotel
Light Settings: TOR, HORROR Namob islet
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment