Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dark Side

Sidewalk

Sometimes a dark mood is best reflected in dark dress - and no one does dark dress better than Blue Blood. This is her most recent release, and I'm completely in love. I got the red dress for free, but you can expect a pile of linden heading from my direction to hers once I'm sure I've got the basics covered! The hair is from a new Gatcha at Love Soul, and the hairflowers are from IMP and were part of the 25$L Tuesday event which occurs every week; I made it partway down the list, and I'm glad I did. I feel a little better after putting together a pretty look (and doing a little roleplaying today), but it feels like I'm siphoning out my moodiness with a tiny little thread rather than flushing it all out and going back to my usual chipper self. I just hope more dark mood doesn't get added on top of the system; there isn't enough alcohol in the world to thin out that level of irritation! If I'm lucky, though, I might continue my transformation from bitchy ball of crank through to the levels of Tomoyuki, at which point I believe I'm due a hawt redhead - given that, maybe I should say "Bring on the crank! And set out the pancakes!"

Old Time Call

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH
Eyeshadow: Mock, Fae-rly UnCertain Scarepia
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelases 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Lipstick: Mock, Dark Kiss Lipsmacker
Lip Detail: Mock, Lip Effect Kabuki Linea
Hairflowers: IMP, Baby's Breath Head Wreath - white
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Hair: Love Soul, Hair Ramen-S Jet Black
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Jewelry: Axiom, Anthropic Principle Necklace Set
Dress: Blue Blood, Lady Death - Red
Stockings: G Field, Halloween Spider-web Tights - solid
Boots: G Field, Square-toe Shoes "Sophie" - red

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Mayfair
Light Settings: TOR, EUPHORIA natural high
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment