Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe

Gateway

I've installed the latest Firestorm, but it added a pinkifying bug which is definitely making my life a whole lot more interesting - as well as sending me into the advanced menu every time I move between high and low graphics settings. Lag is still pretty bad, but I can move and function - though I really wish there was a more delicate way to control the view for setting pictures. I'm tired of 90% jumps when I try to move up and down looking at my avatar!

Two Stars

Linden Labs is now offering a chance for people to write articles, submit them with no more than four pictures and without any advertizing in them, about Second Life, to be edited by Linden staff and published, maybe - but you can't reproduce it anyway, because they want exclusive rights. Which means, if I take the time to write an article it may not only never see the light of day, but even if it doesn't I can't publish it here. I wouldn't mind the advertizing - gods know I love knowing people are reading these posts - but Linden Labs is asking a little too much for a little too little. When I had one of my pictures linked by then it drove very few people to look at the rest of my flickr, and given I'd only be mentioned in a shot bio that they might publish at the end... yeah, totally not worth it.

Spread

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De la Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De la Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Horns: Ruin, S. E. Sugar Skull Shaman - Nile (hunt prize)
Eyelashes 1: Sauce, Sidewinder Lashes
Eyelashes : *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyeshadow: Elymode, A Little Drama - Blue & Gold
Eyeliner: cheLLe, Cleo Called Indgo
Lipstick: Croire, Glittery Gloss - sugarplum (gatcha prize)
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Reptilia Hair - Jellyfish (promotional item)
Necklace: Lolapop!, Los Muertos Necklace - Yellow (hunt gift)
Lingerie: Dilly Dolls, Renna's Weeklys (promotional item)
Ring 1: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring
Ring 2: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger Talisman
Heels: Alice Project, Faelin Pumps - Vibrant Iridescent

Poses: Studio Sidhe

Location: Kukulkan
Light Settings: TOR, DUSK Sepia'd

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment