Saturday, February 18, 2012

Choose Your Own

Spin on It

I got my first spam comment - I suppose that's a landmark of some sort. I was rather emo it wasn't anything more interesting, though, and now it's relegated to the dustbin - so no free advertizing for you, weird commenting person who speaks poor English!

Stopping for Directions

The last few days I've been playing offline, where rez time is negligible and primcounts are high. I'm in a sort of shiny place, now - a cleanish home, a snuggly kitty cat, tasty food and a comfortable bed. In the interest of keeping things that way, after food was cooked the dishes were done and things were wiped down; I think I can get used to this!

A Closer Look

I'm also wearing a gorgeous dress I've fallen in love with, from Ezura (where latex and lolita meet, you find Ezura), and some fantastic matching candy shoes from katat0nik (I got the fatpack, so I'm a click away from loads of colors). The Exile hair is from one of those events - the Crush one I think - and the eyeshadow is a fun new gift from Mock; I have to say, of all the groups I'm in, Mock gives out the most regular and amazing gifts. I've only been in the group half a month, and I know it's a keeper! You do have to pay for the privilege, though.

A Foot Above the Rest

 ( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De la Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De la Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Eyelashes 1: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyelashes 2: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Lipstick: Mock, Micare Lipglimmer - Dusted Contessa (group gift)
Hair: Exile, Domino - Hollywood
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Jewelry: GaNKeD, Mermaid Set
Dress: Ezura, Dolly 04 - Blue
Ring 1: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring
Ring 2: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger Talisman
Stockings: G Field, Button Socks
Heels: katat0nik, Kita - Candy Blue

Poses: Glitterati

Location: You Choose
Light Settings: Places Pathfinder
Water: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment