Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Can Haz Promoshunz - Technicolor Morticia

Bless My Pixel Heart

The newest dress from Dilly Dolls - Davina - is actually a remake of a pre-mesh dress she made which is perfectly suited to mesh. This version fit me much better than the original, actually, which I ended up resizing the corset of prim-by-prim; it took a long time! This time it was just a matter of finding which width fit me; I ended up going medium and medium at the corset and skirt, and large with the bodice - all rigged - and it fit my shape without any modifications! The sizes range from large to extra small - remember that length matches your avatar for rigged mesh, so it's just width you need to worry about. I love how the skirt bends with movements; it completely blows me away how fluid it looks. The only break is when I have a pose with the legs angled too differently - then it breaks and you have to be careful of the angle if you're snapping pictures. As you can see, I focused around pictures where the legs were more together because it doesn't "break" the base of the dress. The underneath is hollow inside, but with the invisible layer you're vanished from the breasts down, so there's nothing to flash.

Cool Evening

The texture of the dress is very shiny latex, and the curves are pure fetish. I particularly like the lacing up the back with the bow in the middle. In addition, every piece (including the eyelets) are individually tintable - I went for a full out rainbow fade, capping with teal at the bodice and eyelets and green lacings; a cool look with the warm beginning at the shoulders and higher. In honor of the brilliant, shameless brightness of the dress, I ended up at Pico Pico Life - which is made up of enormous, brightly-hued pixel figures all over the place. They're so enormous the textures are quite fuzzy up close, seeming more crisp and clear from a distance. I really love how brilliant and gorgeous it is, but the enormous figures made it hard to angle pictures!

Fading Through the Bars

I added some rainbow accents to the neck and eyes, pairing them with reds and oranges as well as the yellow-blond of my hair. It's a paltry show for warm colors, but I always preferred the cool ones anyway! The necklace is an old favorite from Earthstones, and the eyeshadow is from Damned and part of a huge set of rainbow eyeshadows which I adore. The hair is the newest group gift from D!va and I adore it so much! It's a series of upcurls festooned with flowers, all of them beautifully tucked in. I'm still wearing my new glasses from Air, and I had the great fun of someone commenting that she sought out their store because of seeing my glasses, even if she ended up picking up a different set. Yay, my first person who went to a store based on seeing my blog! Go Go Blogging Deo!

Bridge to Nowhere

( More pictures found here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeshadow: Damned, Rainbow 1
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Lipstick: Ricielli - Rhea Special
Eyelashes 1: Flugeln Brise, 05-A Planty
Eyelashes 2: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Glasses: Air, Cresta
Hair: D!va, Diva2 - Cat's Eye (group gift)
Necklace: Earthstones, Nataliya
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, "Tiwi" Nestling Finger Talisman
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring
Dress: Dilly Doll, Davinia V2 (promotional item)

Pose: aDORKable

Location: Pico Pico Life
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT - Flyer
Water Settings: TOR, Placida brite

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment