Monday, July 2, 2012

Split Screen: Liquid Crystal

(13) Split Screen: Liquid Crystals

I had a really busy June, so although I got these pictures taken I didn't manage to get them edited and uploaded until tonight. Splitscreen had a gorgeous, evocative, lightastic display from Betty Tureaud called Liquid Crystals that I absolutely fell in love with. You sat on a box, which glowed, and then was spun around through shards of every color imaginable. I took pictures while I spun, and I think they really show the glory that was this display. Even after I finished taking shots, I sat and enjoyed this for a long while more - it was soothing and beautiful all at once.

(4) Split Screen: Liquid Crystals

There is so much going on in Second Life that I can blink and miss things. The ones I regret the most are missing art displays, or not being able to give them the time to really dig in and enjoy it. I wish a broader audience would get to these displays, but I know of no way to help but to try to highlight them. I'll try to catch what I can, promise! You promise to go and see them in world - truly, artists make dreams live in Second Life.

(6) Split Screen: Liquid Crystals

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Solstice
Eyeliner: cheLLe, Cleo Called - evergreen
Lipstick: Mock, Bella Vetro Gloss - Cabaret
Hair: Exile, Lost in Wonderland (Fairy Tale Event)
Hairclip: Violet Voltaire, Starlene Yellow
Wings: Favole, Guardian
Necklace: Lolapop!, Los Muertos
Bracelets: Glow Studio, Ribbon and Pearls
Lingerie: katat0nik, Lovelace Lingerie - yellow / green
Corset: Aura, Grimm Corset - Muse (Fairy Tale Event)
Shoes: katat0nik, Candy Shoes

Poses: In Situ

Location: Split Screen: Liquid Crystals by Betty Tureaud
Light Settings: Places Les Legunas
Water Settings: Hidden Depths

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment