Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Antique Truth

Fairy Lights in the Mist

The Truth District is having special birthday events (I squeaked into the group while it was open right under the wire, but I didn't post in time to share, sorry!) and I'm wearing some of the awesome free and sale items (mostly sale items). Walking around the District, I was struck by how many shopping malls that remain work so hard to be attractive, so decided to snap some pictures once I put on my new shinies. The dress from Aura is a free gift, and quite outside of my usual style - but I like the effect. This is the large, and it still clips my boobs a little, but this awesome half-off Truth hair cover that up nicely. One thing to note - make sure you have your lingerie handy when you wear this dress or you will be flashing the world! Also, if you're taking photographs, be careful with the upward angle; the bottom is completely transparent, so bits of the background kept showing up as my upper thighs; I may do a second set of pictures just to see what interesting things I can make show up there! It was rather entertaining. The jewelry is from Earthstones, also on sale, and comes in rainbow or diamond - I bought rainbow, obviously - with gold or silver metal. The ring from Sugar is from another event, the Fruity Stuff in Stock, and was quite inexpensive as well as coming with a slew of other rings of different macaron flavors.

Glow Within

Have I mentioned lately there are a lot of sales going on? There are a lot of sales going on.

*collapses over her inventory in a faint*

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, PrimLashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Virtual Insanity, Fairy - Gold
Lipstick: Blacklace Beauty, Pout Gloss 2
Hair: Truth, Brandy w/Roots (Truth District Special)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Jewelry: Earthstones, Entice - Rainbow / Gold (Truth District Special)
Dress:  Aura, Summer Sun (Truth District Gift)
Lingerie: Adam n Eve, Moody Monday 19 Ana
Ring: Sugar, Mesh Macaron Ring (Fruits Event)
Shoes: G Field, Square-toed Shoes "Sophia"

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Truth District
Light Settings: Places Abracadabra
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment