Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How NOT to Pick Up Two Chicks in Second Life - Episode 8

Dead Wood

I made a mistake. I went out in public, hanging out next to a female friend and chatting about boots (and boobs and stalking, but that's a whole other, fun, thing).Before I knew it, an IM opened and I got the below.

[20:00] [I EAT PASTE]: hi
[20:00] Deoridhe Quandry: Hello.
[20:01] [I EAT PASTE]: nice to meet u
[20:01] Deoridhe Quandry: Nice to meet you as well.
[20:02] [I EAT PASTE]: where are u from
[20:02] Deoridhe Quandry: Second Life.
[20:03] [I EAT PASTE]: lol
[20:03] [I EAT PASTE]: i know
[20:04] Deoridhe Quandry: ^.^
[20:04] [I EAT PASTE]: but  need know ur country
[20:05] Deoridhe Quandry: Why?
[20:05] [I EAT PASTE]: ok
[20:05] [I EAT PASTE]: no problem
[20:06] Deoridhe Quandry: O...kay.

See, this is where I get confused, because he made a statement, I asked a question, and he... just went away. It's like by having a functioning cortex capable of language rendered me oh so scary~!!

Dandilion Death

Me being me, I complained about it in chat, only to learn that while he was chatting me up, he was also chatting up my female friend. Witness the amazing Lothario moves below!

[20:00] [I EAT PASTE]: hi
[20:01] Lovely And Gorgeous Woman: hi
[20:01] [I EAT PASTE]: hows u
[20:10] Lovely And Gorgeous Woman: im good and yourself ?
[20:13] [I EAT PASTE]: fine ty
[20:15] [I EAT PASTE]: can i kisss u

How could we ever resist him? (My friend responded to the last question by ignoring him, which appeared to work as a deterrent.) Part of me hopes someday some of these expert move-makers in Second Life show up with enough vinegar in them to actually explain exactly what they want to accomplish. Is it fun to contact every woman you see hoping one of them will respond with 'take me, take me now!'? I can say from my side that while I used to dread these sorts of contacts, now I look forward to them because I know I have an easy blogpost in the making; something about sharing and dissecting them removes a lot of the sting from what amounts to catcall whistles when I move around Second Life at large.

Island Reflection

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow MESH (promotional item)
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: *X*plosion, Prim Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Hair: Analog Dog, tangled
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Ambrosia, Rose Fairy
Heels: G Field, Flower Pumps "Eve"

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Immersiva
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAy Nostalgika
Water Settings: TOR, Negative Ultraspace

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment