Friday, August 12, 2011

Hap


Flowers

If but some vengeful god would call to me
From up the sky, and laugh: "Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!"

Then would I bear it, clench myself, and die,
Steeled by the sense of ire unmerited;
Half-eased in that a Powerfuller than I
Had willed and meted me the tears I shed.

But not so. How arrives it joy lies slain,
And why unblooms the best hope ever sown?
Crass Casualty obstructs the sun and rain,
And dicing Time for gladness casts a moan. . . .
These purblind Doomsters had as readily strown
Blisses about my pilgrimage as pain.

~Thomas Hardy

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Kei Cream
Cosmetics: De La Soul, Smoke Lips
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Exile, Aroha - Goldrush
Wings: ni.ju, Glow Dragon Wings - Cyber Web
Dress: Bare Rose, Arue Black
Shoes: G Field, Square-toes Shoes "Sophie" - white

Pose: Glitterati, 180

Location: Faery Dust
Light Settings: TOR, FOGGY - Sad Purple
Water Settings: TOR, Meridian verde

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment