Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dwelling


Reach

I pray. I bring the bottle to my lips. I pour. I pray. I bring the bottle to my lips. I pour. I pray. I bring the bottle to my lips. I pour. I leave it in the hands of the gods.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Kei Cream
Cosmetics: De La Soul, Faerie Pastel Lips
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Truth, Eden - golden
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Necklace: Axiom, Antithetical Concept Necklace
Dress: Evie's Closet, Fable Gown
Belt: De La Soul, Isle of Amras Healer's Belt - High Master
Shoes: G Field, Short Lace Boots - Blue

Pose: Dare, Whatever...

Location: Snuggles Forest
Light Settings: Places Las Legunas
Water Settings: TOR, You're In Luck

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment