I started a couple of other blog challenges this month, too - A Year of Weekly Themes, which has shown itself to be a lot of fun, and Colour! Colour! Colour!. For both of them I'm focusing on single images instead of my typical six - and overall I've cut back a great deal on the number of images I'm taking for posts, though I've been stepping up images from roleplaying events and the like. It's definitely a real time savings, even if I miss some of the quality of having a lot of posts exploring a place and an outfit.
Most Viewed in January:
- The 86 Aspects of Composition: Balance
- Stranger Things are Happening by Krystali Rabeni
- How NOT to make "Friends" in Second Life
- The 86 Aspects of Composition: Abstraction
- A Year of Weekly Themes: Birthday!
- Sunday Squee: Hamilton
- Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 3: Dark Moderate Blue
- Colour! Colour! Colour! Week 2: Dark Moderate Violet
- A Year of Weekly Themes: Glitter!