Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shades of Blue and Gray

Is He Looking at Me?

I love the Halloween spirit, but I'm more of a shiny, sweet, mysterious halloweener than the zombies, monsters, and being too afraid to sleep at night. I am, what you might call a tender fruit... or something like that; Jeeves said it, not me. A few years back I took my only trip through a haunted house, aided largely by the fact I had several people rallying around me to protect me through the scary. I don't know what it is about it that makes me want to hide and leave instead of scream with glee like so many other people, but I've about given up on finding gross and disturbing things enjoyable. Give me the shiny, the scent of apples, long considerations of death and destruction, and the odd blood sucker, and I'll be a very happy faerie.

A Bridge Too Far

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Fallen Gods, Onyrica - Anima (promotional item)
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Hair: Analog Dog, skura!
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Violent Seduction, Muse - Faun and Coagulate
Shoes: Dilly Dolls, Dasha Pump, White & Light Skully

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Pure Dreams
Light Settings: Places Annamaria
Water Settings: Mirror Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment