Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ICHP: Days of Celebration and Remembrance

High on Shrooms

I have some real delights for you all today, most of them from events and one named for me! Squee~! I always get a little shiver of pleasure when something awesome shows up with my name on it, and this Dia de los Muertos inspired mask from The Bitten Prim is no exception. With influences also from Pysanka eggs, from Ukraine, it's a bright and shiny take on a night of joy and solemnity ever intertwined. I have it on good authority that more will follow this one, of similarly bright and cheerful hue. The hair is from the Cinema Event from Wasabi Pills, and I really love it. It's a long, sleek, rigged mesh hair with just enough hair-in-the-face to be freaky and/or sexy. Ambivalent and awesome! Also from the Cinema Event is a new mesh dress from Dilly Dolls with the cutest ruffle right under the bodice. As you can see, a few poses stretch the texture along the bottom, but I adore the images on it - so cute! - and the style is fantastic.I felt like it really fit the sparkly, bright, subtly creepy look I was achieving, though there are black-based colors for people who don't want a bright and sunny Halloween. The hat from 22769 is from the L'accessories Event, which offers up a selection of limited edition accessories for people to peruse. I thought this tiny rose hat was the cutest, and it perfectly matched my the lighter purples in my look.

Bridge Over Lots of Air

The shoes, from Felicity, have been out for a while but I've been looking for a place and time to show them off, and it looks like that time is now. Again, they naturally caught up colors in my outfit, and I thought the extremely high heel and cut-out design really made me taller and more elegant! Also on the older side is this amazing set of jewelry from Elemental. I love jewelry which harkens to offline-possible designs, and this one with the gems in cages of metal is simply divine. It is color change on touch with three options, which means it's pretty versatile. I'm also still wearing the amazing SLink hands and taking SLink eyelashes (from her closed-eye kit) for a test drive as well. I like their natural, uneven quality, and while the entire eyelash being one mesh item makes it a little difficult to fit, since my eyes are oddly shaped for Second Life, I think I did a pretty good job.

Rapunzel Had a Haircut

( More picutres here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusion, Seelie Ears
Eyelashes 1: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyelashes 2: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Mask: The Bitten Prim, Dia de Deoridhe (gift)
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Nikki Mesh Hair (promotional item, Cinema Release)
Hat: 22769, Femme Fascinating Fascinator (L'accessories Event)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Jewelry: Elemental, Splendor (promotional item)
Dress: Dilly Dolls, This is Halloween-ish (promotional item, Cinema Release)
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands (New Release)
Shoes: Felicity, Felicity, Harlow Stilettos - Lilac (promotional item)

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Siren - Isis City
Light Settings: London2026
Water Settings: Mirror Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment