Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Year of Weekly Themes: Luck!

Softpaw Sommer is doing a Weekly Theme Blogger Challenge and I thought it would be fun to pitch in with an image for each week!

This Week's Theme: Luck!

A Year of Weekly Themes: Luck!

Hamingja is an old Norse concept, usually translated as "luck". It comes from an entirely different worldview, though - part person, part ancestor, part energy, part resources. It' a word which encompasses where we come from and the advantages we're born within addition to what we do with those resources, as much a spiritual and religious concept as a practical and tangible one.

I think about hamingja a lot. I think about the advantages I have, what I do with them, how I am in the world. I worry that the contemplation undercuts the action - but the only way to determine that is to get out there and act.

Next Week's Theme: Spring!

( Weekly Theme Album Here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Truth, Louisa

Eyes: .:Soul:., Oculos
Ears: .:Soul:., Uni
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A

Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: EarthStones, Seamair Jewelry Set
Body: SLink, Body, Hands, Feet
Nails: A:S:S, Fairy Wings
Outfit: katat0nik, Butterfly Lace Babydoll (c88)

Shoes: Glamistry, Ramonda Heels

Sakura Puff, Pose & Tea Cup: Who What, Koume OZABU

Location: My Platform
Windlight Settings: Bree's Appleblossom


Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping 

No comments:

Post a Comment