Monday, March 14, 2016

A Year of Weekly Themes: Leap!

Softpaw Sommer is doing a Weekly Theme Blogger Challenge and I thought it would be fun to pitch in with an image for each week!

This Week's Theme: Leap!

A Year of Weekly Themes: Leap!

I've fallen a few weeks behind and there are rainbows in my future! One of the side effects of doing a lot is falling behind when a lot of things pile up, and as my focus has shifted offline and into roleplaying, my ability to keep up has suffered. It's a sort of leap-before-you-look kind of thing - appropriate for a theme of leaping!

When I first started putting together this image, I was envisioning looking from below - but I think the effect from above, just moments before gravity takes over, is more striking. There's always that moment when you wonder if this time gravity will let you slip free so you can fly.

Next Week's Theme: Time!

( Weekly Theme Album Here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Doe, Rummy
Eyes: .:Soul:., Oculos Eyes
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Lipstick: Adore & Abhor, 13 Lips
Wings: May's Soul, Drakonia Angel Wings
Body: SLink, Body, Hands & High Feet
Nails: La Boheme, Charisma Silver
Outfit: Junbug, Miss Evelyn (XOXO Hunt)
Shoes: Dilly Dolls, Anna Pumps

Poses: Grafica, The Fool I Mirror
Location: Realm of Ozryn
Windlight Settings: TOR, HORROR Namob islet
Water Settings: Mirror Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing use of depth of field!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been liking the fuzzed out foreground for emotional effect - I think it works out really well!

      Delete