Friday, April 18, 2014

Hoofing It

Innocuous or Nefarious?

Sometimes I make a look from odds and ends, and after events close, and I really like it, and this is one of those times, so apologies for anything you can't get yet. I put on the dress from katat0nik, which came out of the last collabor88 event (we've already started the new one - nope, haven't been there, yet). It hasn't made its way to her Main Store yet, but her other collabor88 outfits have, so it's just a matter of time. This is a cute miniskirt with color matching collar and necktie, something which can be dressed up or down depending on your mood. I did both; to dress it more casually, I added this ponytail style from Wasabi Pills, a release from during the Cutie Moon Faire that's now at her Main Store. See what I said about everything being a little late? It's gorgeous, but one of the effects of all of these events is that I feel like I'm perpetually behind the eight ball. But I look so pretty when I'm scrambling to catch up! In light of the scramble, I kept my cosmetics casual - a nice eyeshadow from Mock dark enough to make my eyes stand out, and a double layer of lipstick from Blacklace in an orangey hue of my symbol of power.

Not Listening

I dressed this look up with said symbol of power, this awesome crown from Alchemy, one of many I got when I did my casual drive by of her Gatcha at the Secret Affair Event, which goes until the end of the month. I did one of those, "Oh, just passing by give me a rare" walks a couple of times and hit the jackpot - but you'll have to wait a little to see the fruit of that particular luck. The Iron Crown is lovely in platinum, though, and I love the jewel in it - though I have to admit, my color obsessive soul really wished the jewel was color change. I know, I know, common in a gacha, but it would have been cool. How it fit in with the bangs of my Wasabi Pills hair, though, is as accidental as it is awesome (and a big part of why I kept the hair even while I was dressing my look up), and I really love the boldness of the design. The final bit of formality for this look is these amazing shoes from Lassitude & Ennui, which I have been trying to match with a look for ages because they're simply awesome. Reminiscent of Seventeenth Century France, at least to me, they come in frosty shades and fit beautifully on a standard foot. I especially like the large buckle across the front.

Flowers on the Wall

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Bunny Mesh
Crown: Alchemy, Iron Crown
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Mock, Less of a Blues Girl
Lipstick 1: Blacklace, Beauty Pout Gloss
Lipstick 2: Blacklace, Beauty Pout Clear
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: A:S:S, Precious 2
Dress: katat0nik, Working Girl
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Versailles

Pose: HopScotch

Location: Miskatonia
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Herr Gracken
Water Settings: Mirror Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment