Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ahern

Casual

My initial account, in 2006, bypassed the "starting areas" of Second Life - the telehubs - which again are mostly unused these days since new players are sent to anywhere on the Destination Guide. When I rejoined in 2008, I was immediately dragged to Lolita Malls and Camping Chairs, again bypassing what seems to be a rite of passage for a lot of people in Second Life. I don't know if anything would have been different if in 2006 I had been directed somewhere instead of dumped in an empty place on the grid, dazed and confused. I suppose some of it might have depended on who I met, if I'd been directed somewhere; I found Ahern less than compelling, but at least there are people! And the view isn't bad, ne?

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flugeln Brise, Eyelash 5A
Lipstick: Mock, Micare LipGlimmer - Mandarin Sparkle
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy
Hair: Yuna's Hair, Marie
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Dilly Dolls, Adelle Stripey
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: G Field, Ribbon Slingback Shoes - royal blue

Pose: Poise, Academy Kiera

Location: Ahern
Light Settings: TOR, SCIFI Hong Kong special

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment