Friday, July 1, 2011

Tease

I... Dropped... It.

The hair is a tease from Wasabi Pills at the Hair Faire; I got an early look, and I love it. It comes with a double pig tail, like here, and a single sided pony tail version. The bow is tintable, and also modifiable, and it includes a means of removing the scripts.

This is also a tease to a certain someone who added me to a feed recently.

Should I come over to clean your place?

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Skin: De La Soul, Charlie - Sakura
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Iridescent
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Trish Hair - DOUBLE - Rye
Dress: How Vexing, Anachronism
Key, CC, Limited Edition Key
Shoes: G Field, Square-toe Shoes "Sophie" - black

Pose: Glitterati, Silly 5

Location: Falln Sanctuary
Light Settings: [TOR] London2050
Water Settings: [TOR] Atomist

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeevilllll.....<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *goes very wide eyed and innocent and embarrassed* Bb...b.but how could I be e..evil?

    ReplyDelete