Saturday, July 2, 2011

Duo

Ready for Her Closeup

Ro-chan and I have talked about a dual photoshoot for ages, both of us being of the clickity-clickity persuation, but katat0nik's new outfit finally cinched it. We just happened to both buy one around the same time, and then a photoshoot seemed almost demanded!

We tried my method first - going someplace and posing, hoping for the best - and ended up in her adorable cafe on poseballs. The whole time I was giggling like a loon and having an absolute blast. We ended up with very different pictures - mine is above and hers is below - but I think we both captured the fun of the moment - and the fact she talked me out of my skirt!

Coordinate 145

( More pictures here! )

Credits, Deoridhe:

Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Skin: De La Soul, Charlie - Sparkle
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Iridescent
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Trish Hair - DOUBLE - Rye
Dress: Katat0nik, Ruff Haus - candy sky
Shoes: Katat0nik, Kita Mary Jane - sky

Pose: Glitterati, 085

Credits, Ro-chan:

Bow: Honey+Kitty
Hair: Love_Soul
Skin, makeup: Rozena
Dress & Shoes: Katat0nik

No comments:

Post a Comment