Thursday, February 17, 2011

Color Challenge: Week Fifteen - Red

Red Week was a lot of fun!

Usually I go for something saturated, or a funky light setup, but with an already saturated red (and a litany of brightly saturated pictures in my history) I decided to go a little minimalist again - the brightness of a red dress against a nearly monochromatic background. I think the color simplicity and design complexity of the Poe exhibit really suits a Blue Blood Dress I totally adore - especially for the heart cut-out on the chest.

Lost

The skin is an awesome Subscribo gift from De La Soul for valentines day.

I might have more to say in the future. Right now it feels like words are piling up behind my lips, but coming out more as a jumble of letters than anything coherent.

( Rest of the pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Charlie - JewelRose Valentine
Eyes: Tacky Star, Pride
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy (tarnished)
Hair: DarkerSide, Vintage Red
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle - tinted red
Dress: Blue Blood, Resistence - red
Shoes: G Field, Rose Bootie "Diva" - Red

Pose: ImpEle, Winged - 04

Location: Empyreal Dreams ~ The Art Anthology

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the effect of the Red on the simple background, and that dress is pretty! You look great as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an awesome exhibit! I really encourage people to check it out, since it's so mobile. Everything keeps moving, so taking the pictures was an exercise in patience as I waited for what I wanted.

    ReplyDelete