Saturday, February 12, 2011

Steampunk Ballerina

Sometimes, when I have a terribly hard week, people can randomly add some sunlight.

A good friend, Seraphim, who I met through Falln's Angels Chat, IMed me very bouncy and excited about her new prizes for her hunts at her store, The Secret Shelf. Ages ago she'd given me dragon silks, which I quite liked but as I don't wear many silks I've not gotten much use out of them.

She totally outdid herself, though. The first prize I put on, Steam Ballet, was an awesome revelation. I had a total blast dressing it up with pearls and shiny wings, then fluttered my butt over to Babbage for a little bit of photography.

No Smoke Without...


I'm really fond of the little gears with the bows in them, and how the skirt has openings in between, like awnings or wireframe. The little bows on the boobs just finish it off, amazingly, too, even if they did keep trying to leap off of my avatar every time I put on a necklace or a pair of wings!

( More pictures here. )

And then, to round out the night.... TWO NEW SKINS!

Sakura Rainbow Addict


De La Soul finally released her Charlie skins. I splurged on Rainbow Addict (inspired by yours truly!) and Sakura. I still have a couple I'm keeping my eyes on when my Linden's replenish, but I think I've spent enough for the moment!

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Mythos - Cream Neon Blush (top picture); Charlie Skins in lower two pictures
Lips: Skinthesis, Tatt Layer Lips - Liquid Heat - Deoridhe
Eyes: Tacky Star, Pride
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ear - Fairy (sterling)
Hair: Miriel, Artist Hair - Raven
Wings: Refined Wild, Toxic Clockwork
Necklace: DMZ, Pink Double Pearl Strand
Dress: Secret Shelf, Steam Ballet
Shoes: G Field, Rose Bootie "Diva" - Black and Silver

Pose: Olive Juice, All Wrapped Up (top picture); AO (bottom pictures)

Location: Port District of Babbage
Light Settings: Funky Funky Funky
Water Settings: Blackwater

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment