Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Bare Face Challenge

Bare Face Challenge

I was challenged by Berry to do the SL Bare Face Challenge on Flickr - and it seemed like a lot of fun! It was started by Genkai Tesla as a fun way to show people without lashes, cosmetics, etc... and without photoshopping afterwards. I used my sim's default lighting, just to make it fun, and tool a longer picture of my platform in case people were curious - I'm always curious about other peoples' platforms! Ironically, this outfit was what finally tipped me over the edge to buying the SLink body - both the dress and the shoes fit it better than the SL basic mesh body, and so I caved. My one sadness is that my Folly Rainbow Sheen isn't a tattoo on the body.... yet. I've worn it without taking it off for months now.

Whoever wants to do this can! If you're inspired by me, I'd love it if you shared in the comments!


Me and My Platform

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Ploom, Shawna
Ears: Illusions, Seelie
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Wings: Illusions, Apsara Wings
Body, Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Body, Hands & Feet
Nails: A:S:S, Golden Thread
Clothing: katat0nik, Shapeshifter Dress (collabor88)
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Obsession Sandals (ROMP)

Pose: Default 180

Location: My Platform
Light Settings: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment