Saturday, November 15, 2014

Last Minute

Image Description: A woman in profile wearing a blue dress, facing a TARDIS, with a tilted Washington Monument in the background.

Two brief notes on sales.

Firstly, Has Been's six year anniversary is almost over, so you just have a fraction of a moment to get all of her fantastic inventory ON SALE. Run! Run! Run!

Secondly, !bang is having a sale for all group members (sorry, the group is currently closed). I was able to fill out my inventory, picking up a bunch of poses I missed!

Both of these events end today, the 15th, so there isn't a moment to waste!

Image Description: Close up of a woman in a blue dress with dramatic rainbow eyeshadow, standing in front of a blue police box.

Thinking a lot about envy and greed today, about how we decide who and what is important, and about how we value and don't value ourselves. Very little of it is fit for public consumption. I'm really valuing some friends I have, though - one of whom chatted with me for a while and left me feeling much more cheerful, and the other of which gave me a TARDIS so I might have more time to accomplish things.

Now and then I wonder what kind of person I am. I suppose one way to judge that is on the quality of my friends.

Image Description: Woman in a blue dress hopping down a stone bridge toward a TARDIS.

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Asset, Lana
Ears: Illusions, Seelie
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Devae, Paints/Raven (Don't Panic Prize)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel, Metallic Lipsticks
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: A:S:S, Golden Thread
Necklace: Cila, Butterfly Songs
Clothing: Has Been, Nostalgia Dress (On Sale)
Stockings: Stellar, In Bloom Tights
Shoes: Has Been, Roonie Boots (Group Gift)
Prop: Hopscotch, The Madman's Big Blue Box

Pose: !bang

Location: Lasting City
Light Settings: Phototools, Breakwave Building

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment