Sunday, June 8, 2014

Two Faeries in the Garden

Ready for Action

One of the fun things about group hat is that you get a chance to get to know people over time. One of the people I've become friends with, in a general sort of manner, is Indigo Alecto - through the amazing, fun, and supportive group for Mock Cosmetics. Through one thing and another the other day, we got to chatting about being fae and somehow the idea for a fun and amazing photoshoot together came up. Well, today was the day - she got decked out as a Warrior Faerie with the help of Bare Rose - which is available at the current Fashion for Life event. I got decked out as a sweeter, definitely more innocent faerie with the help of a new-to-me store called NS Cutie Store (complete with the adorable ribbons on my feet, which I wish I had in many more colors) from the Fantasy Room.

Spying on the Guard at Work


I lured Indigo over to my place, my favorite Deoridhe's Grove, so that we could rez things like pose balls and giant, primmy bushes of roses from G Field - and so that I could drag her into the cave later and bore her with my stuff. The next hour and a half or so ended up being an absolute ball as we hopped from rose to rose (each rose has it's own poses included) and eventually abandoned the poses so that I could pose her with my favorite PoseAnywhere HUD (which allows me to pose other people if they agree to it) using some of Long Awkward Poses' many amazing fae poses. I took twice as many pictures as I ended up using - I'm finding that taking images of couples where we both get to have some opinion on what's going on can be a whole lot of fun and lead to some very playful images.

I also loved seeing Indigo's pictures of the same event (one, two, three) - two photographers going at the same poses and forms can be very enlightening - both literally and figuratively. I love how bright and singular her images look, as if they were made of blown glass.

Coming in for a Soft Landing

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

On Deoridhe:
Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Ploom, Shawna
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Neutraliser: Mock, Mythic Neutraliser
Eyeshadow: Mock, Back to Basics
Lipstick: Mock, Lucir Lipcolor
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Jewelry: Sax Shepherd Designs, Nia Moon
Hands & Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands & Feet
Nails: Bella Elephante, Blossom
Clothing & Shoes: NS Cutie Store, Violet Ballerina


On Indigo: Skin: Pink Fuel, Harley (Current Group Gift)
Hair: Dura, Girl 54
Outfit: Bare Rose, RFL Flat Tefuplate (Fashion for Life Donation Item)

On Both: 
Poses: 
G Field, Fairy's Nest Rose
Long Awkward Pose, various Fantasy - Fae poses


Location: Deoridhe's Grove
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Cheery Cyan

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment