Friday, December 16, 2011

Transparent Glow

Highlit

I fell in love with this dress from katat0nik (I can't lie - I love most of what she does - but this is so sweetly sexy that it took my breath away!) and like the perfect synchronicity, the Alice Project released a new Alice-style mesh hair and put it on massive sale (500$L for all the colors!) for the space of the weekend.

So, total splurge and my new folder got no attention, but don't I look awesome?

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: De La Soul, Aestali - Cream Rose
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyeshadow: Elymode, Coal & Red 2
Eyelashes: Flufeln Brise, Eyelash 5
Lipstick: L. Fauna, Red 1
Hair: Alice Project, Wonderland
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Dress: katat0nik, Blackheart Dress - red
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Alice Project, Faelin Pumps - Vibrant Glossy

Poses: STaTUS

Location: The Looking Glass
Light Settings: TOR, SCIFI Hong Kong Planet
Water: TOR, Glaznost

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment