Monday, December 12, 2011

I Can Haz Promoshunz: Winter Wonderland

The winter is a good time to get all bundled up and play with snowmen! Snowballs, warm toast with butter, and fleeing for your life - all of these things make the winter season into the glorious thing it is!

Scary!!!

It was hard for me to find an outfit to go with this awesome Brrrrr mesh hair from Wasabi Pills - most of that folder has slinky, even if it's slinky with fur attached. Then I found this awesome dress from artMEfashion (I've been wearing their stuff a lot, I know!) which was frilly and came with these awesome tights and gloves. My upper arms and chest are still pretty bare (Eeee! Frostburn!) but I love the layers of ruffles and the dress actually comes in ankle-length and empire waist versions, still with frost-burny shoulders. The fur isn't the usual explosive, full bright fur on a lot of outfits - it's ruffly and looks like it's very, very soft.

The outfit actually started with the hair (which has been around the fashion feeds a while and is totally charming and comes with the scarf wrapped snugly around your neck) and the Anymore pillow I'm hugging made of TOAST! It's a smiley toast plushy that I simply adore! Then I filled in the boots, which are part of a whole series by Apple May Designs - they come with white or black fur in a bunch of different colors.

Pointsetta

The skin is from Dulce Secrets and has a lovely face with subtle artistic cosmetics. The shading is subtle and feminine with the noses shaded to suite a small-nosed girl like me. It comes in a variety of shades, from very pale to quite dark; this is a tan toned skin, which is darker than my usual color. I finished off the whole flirty fur look with a set of poinsettia horns with snowflake accessories from Hal Hina - part of the special event at Petis Pas Village.

All in all, halfway through December I feel very festive - and the boots give me great traction when I'm running away from meese!

Moose

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Dulce Secrets, Naemi Sangria Bikini (Promotional Item)
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Eyelashes: Flufeln Brise, Eyelash 5
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Brrree Mesh Hair (Promotional Item)
Antlers: Hal Hina, Reindeer - red
Ears: Illusions, Mystic Ears
Dress: artMEfashion, Xmas Dress (Promotional Item)
Plush: Anymore, Plush Toast Pillow (Promotional Item)
Jewelry: G Field, Rusty Rose
Ring 1: Alchemy Immortalis, Nestling Finger
Ring 2: Earthstones, Eternal Blossom Ring - Bouquet
Shoes: Apple May Designs, Snuggies - Red / Black (Promotional Item)

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Oh! Studio Mainstore
Light Settings: Places Annamarie

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment