Sunday, July 31, 2011

Snake in Golgothica

At the Crossroads

I had fun wandering around a rather intimidating sim for a while in a new outfit which I'm simply head over heels for - a new outfit from Falln Angel Creations, Toria. I have a weakness for golden snakes, and I'm totally thrilled to have an outfit decorated with them. I just wish I had the Linden to buy the whole spectrum of colors - they're all such a delight!

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Kei Cream
Eyecolor: Jezibell, Joll 7
Eyes: Adam n Eve, Fairy Gold, Dragon Gold-Purple, and Hepsut
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations, Isis 2
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Dress: Falln Angel Creations,Toria Dress - golden
Shoes: G Field, Knot Wedge Sandal - gold

Pose: Pffiou!, La Madonne

Location: Golgothica
Light Settings: Places: Kunming

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment