Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bubblegum Weekend: Getting in Touch with my Feline Side

Hip to be Square

It can be a lot of fun to dress up in unusual clothing for once - kind of rave-ish and sparkly! I love the tattoo from Silent Sparrow. I don't often wear tattoos, but when I saw this I couldn't NOT buy it, and I think it fits gorgeously with this outfit a friend bought for me. I glow, but the creepy playground was perfect for setting off the outre rave outfit.

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Charlie Rainbow Addict - Cream (with blond brows)
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Tattoos: 1) K & L, Glow Tatoo (stars) 2) Silent Sparrow, Fledermaus Tattoos (rainbow)
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle Wings
Hair: Curious Kitties, Nyanotech Hair
Clothing: K&L, Rainbow Nova Kitty

Pose: Glitterati, Dressed 8

Location: Sopor Aeternum
Light Settings: TOR, HORROR - Namob islet
Water Settings:

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

No comments:

Post a Comment