Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lure of Plants

Treed

I've been eyeing a lot of plants this season, almost every time I go for groceries. I already have a few roses, a peace lily, a pothos, an orchid, some bamboo, and a jade plant - I impulsively picked up some Gerber Daisies, and the brightly colored Cala Lilies are really drawing me now!

I wish they were easier to take care of, though; I spend a lot of time watering things!

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee Eyes - Rainbow
Skin: De La Soul, Charlie - Sparkle
Ears: Illusion, Mystic Ear
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations, Isis 1 (Mirrored)
Necklace: Violet Voltaire, Timekiller Necklace
Dress: Baiastice, Nico Dress - Blush
Shoes: G Field, Square-toe Shoes "Sophie" - black

Pose: Long Awkward Pose, Not Buying It

Location: Cadeling Garden
Light Settings: Default for Sim
Water Settings: [TOR] Claira

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping only

2 comments: