Thursday, October 15, 2015

Genre: Rose Fairy in the Club

Genre: Rose Fairy in the Club

This Genre is Urban, and so I started my descent into the night by making up a neko club girl! I actually love the combination of ears, tail, and hair enough that I'm setting my neko alt up with them - I'm a calico with attitude!


The Nekotron ears and tail are for Genre, and bells are included under each ear and on the tail - completely adorable! There is a headband between the ears, but in a sufficiently fluffy hair it is easily hidden for the full neko effect - or leave in in place to be a neko cosplay. It works flawlessly with my hair, the colors blending well. This hair is an Exclusive from Doe at the Epiphany Event - the way exclusives work is that you trade in your extras for points and for a set number of these points you can buy an exclusive. I'm going to be spending a while accumulating spares to pass to my poor neko alt so she can get her calico kitty hair, because this is a thing she must own, and I really adore this set of colors and I hope they become available for other hairs, because that would be completely adorable! I like the idea of having a way to trade in duplicates, though it'll discourage my usual spreading of largess among my long-suffering friends.


Every kitty needs a collar, and this collar is made of barbed wire and shinies! It comes with a color-changing HUD, but I didn't find this particular shade of eye blinding pink in there. Luckily, Atomic Faery had made it modify ok as well as HUD ready, and I was able to select just the jewels and tint them pink. This is part of why I love things being modifyable - especially with the looks I tend to build, I need very specific colors that are often difficult to find across different stores. Being able to tint, and even better to tint parts - means that I can create a more cohesive look where even the details match up. I could have made it work with white or black, as I did with the shoes, but that dot of pink at my throat really helps the dominating pink of my miniskirt to land smoothly.

Speaking of dominating pink, Blue Blood has always created incredible outfits, and this one is a glorious one. I particularly appreciate her fit around the waist; as a belly-full faerie, I often have difficulty with divided looks but this one fits beautifully and isn't too enormous on top. Speaking of the top - check out those adorable double straps over the shoulders! Despite being in two pieces, the mesh is a single object, and it moves well and is lined enough for even the most discerning panty-shot. I'm wearing it without the included invisilayer and I found I didn't bulge through the edges very much, which is always a blessing! It comes with a texture changing HUD with eight different options.

The final touch was club-ready shoes, and these stunners from Glamistry with their platform base and tiny straps are perfect. I wanted to balance out the black of my top and also echo it's sleekness, and the multiple bands on the shoe are an excellent callback to the double straps over my shoulders as well. I went with black instead of poorly matching the pink or trying to catch the red of my bows to simplify the color palette and add a touch of sleek to my style. The platform aspect was absolutely necessary, though, and the ultimate effect is playful, fun, mischievous, and just a little sexy.

Credits:

Skin: Fallen Gods, Lady of the Shadows + Tattoos (Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Hair: Doe, Spoppy (The Epiphany Exclusive)
Neko Bits: Nekotron, Black Neko Ears & Tail (Genre)
Eyes: .:Soul:., Roomee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Body: SLink, Body, Hands & Feet
Nails: A:S:S, Precious 2
Outfit: Blue Blood, Millenial (Genre)
Jewelry: Atomic Faery, Betwixt & Between Collar (Genre)
Shoes: Glamistry, Freesia

Poses: Grafica:
  • Face & Feet: Chrissy
  • Full Body: Per Donna 1
  • Torso: Dita 2
  • Back: Duvsha v

Location: My Platform
Light Settings: Custom

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment